2008年5月6日 星期二

Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Can Treat Sudden Hearing Loss (突發性耳聾)

Dear Dr. Chang Chung Gwo,
Hello. My name is Michael and my wife (Gladys, 32 years old) has been diagnosed with sudden hearing loss (突發性耳聾). She cannot hear anything from her right ear. We have been seeing western doctors at Stanford hospital and they say the chance of recovery is small.
We live in USA San Francisco Area. Would you know any Chinese medicine doctor in this area that can help us?
Your help is appreciated.Michael

Dear Michael,
I am very sorry to hear about your wife's sudden hearing loss. Unfortunately, I do not know any Chinese Medicine doctors in your area. But in my clinic, I treat patients DAILY who suffer from sudden hearing loss. Using Chinese Medicine and acupuncture, in my experience, these patients generally recover in a few months. So I would encourage you to find a reputable doctor in your area. If you cannot find one, perhaps you could take a chance and come to Taipei for a few weeks. I could give her acupuncture and Chinese Medicine until her condition gets stable. Then she could get the medicine here and return to the United States and continue taking the medicine until she completely recovers.Good luck to you both.
Sincerely,
Dr. Chang, MD, CMD
06/-5/08

沒有留言: